Saturday 28 June 2014

Guess what I've been doing...

I have been very quiet on the blog of late, but its because I have been busy. Busy gathering my thoughts, testing out products, getting the kids through the last few weeks of school (oh holy moly trying to get them dressed). I have also been spending my evenings getting creative and putting my overflowing craft box to use. Its not so overflowing anymore.

I am a collector of pretty things. Be it fabric or beads or ribbon, if I see it and its on sale and I have a few extra squids in my purse, I'll buy it and put it in my craft box. Because you know, you never know when it will come in handy.


 So if you look at the top of my blog, next to the Home link, you'll notice that there is a For Sale page there now. It's got what I have been busy with over the last few weeks. Little ornaments. Decorations for doors or mirrors. Or doorknobs or handles. So far. And also decorations for Trees (or presents). The kind of trees (or presents) I am loathe to mention before October has passed. I really enjoyed what I was doing and I really got stuck in. And before I knew it I had more than I knew what to do with. So I have decided to put them out there, for sale, so I can put away a few pennies for a holiday.


Each of these wee decorations is hand made, by little old me. I chose & bought the felt, ribbons, beads etc. I designed the pattern (with some inspo from various places) I cut everything out, embroidered the patterns, added the beads and ribbons or eyes, I sewed and stuffed each of those things by hand. I think DIY-ed them good.


I have a few other bits that I am busy finishing and I'll put them up on the For Sale Page as soon as they are finished.

All the details of how to order are on the page. I hope you like them. I also kinda hope you buy them : )


2 comments:

  1. I love these!! Will definitely be coming back for one of the gingerbread man sets a bit closer to the C word!! Such a talented lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time commenting. These are absolutely lovely. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...