Friday 21 March 2014

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads: They're Great!

While the Deep Cleansing Fix was a little disappointing (due to one ingredient), Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Facial pads are on the other end of the scale: these are lovely.


Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads are formulated to give you younger looking skin through their radiance boosting ingredients:
glycolic acid helps to resurface and retexture your skin,
hyaluronic acid & glycerin which replenishes skin moisture
witch hazel is an astringent which helps to reduce inflamation (it constricts the blood vessels to reduce redness)
blue daisy for brighter and smoother skin.
and panthenol, which is a skin repairing ingredient.

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix ingredients

And when Nip+Fab say that these facial pads are perfect for a mini facial at home, I have to agree. The pads are well soaked with product and the screw-top lid means that provided you close the tub properly it wont dry out. Notably, the top pad contains the same amount of moisture as the bottom pad, without having to store the tub upside down. I like this.

The pads have a textured side, for a gentle scrub and a smooth side to evenly distribute the glycolic mix. They are also a good size and they absorb and contain enough of the product to coat my my whole face and all down my neck, right down to my boobs. Which I like too.


There are 60 pads in the tub and the instructions are clear and concise, but I wouldn't use Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix every day or even twice a day: I do use this every other day though, and I find that is perfect for me. Sensitive skins will find that this does sting on application, and it stings my nose when I have a cold, but it does stop within a few seconds.

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads are to be used on cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area, but I take this right up close to my actual eyes (a few mm away from the lower lid) because I have a few millia that
need gentle attention and I haven't experienced any adverse effects. But I would use caution! I use this at night after cleansing my face, and I allow it to sink in for a few minutes while I put on my PJs (I shower fairly early in the evening) and then follow with a good spritz of Vichy Thermal Water and my serum/moisturiser.


I can't say that I have seen a massive improvement in my skin, but it is looking brighter, and my pigmentation spots continue to fade (albeit slowly). If I was interested in seeing a quick improvement and willing to forge into sensitive skin territory then I would use these pads twice a day for a month. I think I would probably have a few breakouts, but I think I would see a marked improvement in my pigmentation and my skin brightness overall. And I think that when winter rolls around this year I will spend another €12.95 and use it twice a day for a month.


I bought this tub from www.cloud10beauty.com and I will buy my next tub from them because their service is awesome!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...