The Tag Of All Knowledge
1. If you were a rock star, what items would you demand on your rider?
Errr... I'd want a big ass comfy bed. I love my sleep and after almost 6 years of being very, very sleep deprived, I am slowly getting back into a good sleeping pattern and getting what I think is enough sleep (9 - 10hrs during the week, 10 - 12 hrs on weekends). I'd also want flowers. And a toaster with whole wheatbread and a good crunchy peanut butter. And lots of fresh ginger, lemons and manuka honey.
2. If you could afford any designer piece, be it clothing, shoes or accessories, what would it be and how would you style it? If you can, post a picture.
I would love a cupboard packed to the brim with good jeans. But I would love to have this dress from Dianne von Furstenburg. I think it would be great for any season and just about any event depending on your accessories.
|Image from Net-a-porter|
3. What kind of teenager where you? Goth? Princess? Nerdy?
I went through a bit of a grunge stage, but my parents were very strict about what I wore, where I went and who I went with so... it was all very tame and as much as I could convince my mom to do something different (we didn't have much money growing up so my mom made many of our clothes).
4. This one is a bit morbid. If you could have any quote as your epitaph, what would it be and why?
I have no clue. But I hope that my husband would write something light and funny and something that includes a reference to gardening/pushing up daisies...
5. What fictional character would you most like to have dinner with and why?
Tony Stark. Who cares why... It's Freakin Tony Stark!!!!
6. Tell me about your first ever make up purchase.
I was probably almost into my 20's before I bought my own make up because I would just raid my moms stash (it wasn't very big but I wasn't very into it then). And I think it was an eyeliner. I loved Eyeliner with a passion when I was 18 & 19 and wore it Thick and Dark. I know better now...
7. Its the year 2020, where do you hope to be in life?
I'll be 40 or so and I hope to be a qualified MUA. Wait. I hope to be a qualified, working (very busy) MUA. Its taken me almost 15 years to decide what I want to REALLY do with my life, and risht now I am saving for my chosen course.
8. What is your drink order of choice when you go out?
I love Spiced gold and coke. Or Southern Comfort and Appletiser. yummy.
9. We all have a 'Dirty Sexy Crush', so tell me: Who is yours?
Will Arnett. Or Dave Grohl. I'm not fussy ;)
All that's left to do now is to tag five other bloggers to answer these questions! So I tag
Nina from http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.ie/
Sarah Dora from http://wwwneverfullydressed.blogspot.ie/
Grace at : http://ziegfeldgirlbeauty.blogspot.ie/
Amy from : http://red-lips-red-hair.blogspot.ie/
I quite liked this Tag, it was quicker than I though it would be and its a little window into my past and my future! Thanks Cat!